Master Mind Scholarships At Ghent University & How To Apply
Application form for Master Mind Scholarships At Ghent University Is Now Out Online For Interested Individual That Wish to Study More, The Post Below Will Guide You About How To Apply.
The Flemish Ministry of Education in conjunction with Ghent University is offering the Master Mind scholarships which will be awarded to International Students who are looking to acquire a degree program at the Institution.
Eligible Countries: International
- Applicants must have been academically admitted to any of the English-taught master programs.
- Applicants must be International Students
- Applicants must not be enrolled at a Flemish higher education institution
- Applicants must have completed their Bachelors degree program
- Applicants must be fluent in English Language.
Application Process: Applicants should check out the given link for application instructions at https://www.ugent.be/prospect/en/administration/application/application-degree
The required documents to be uploaded by the student at this stage will be as follows:
- Passport photo
- International passport or national ID
- Transcript of records; if written in another language than Dutch, French or English, a certified translation must be enclosed.
- English language test results (students who have English as their mother tongue or who successfully completed their previous higher education with English as the official medium of instruction can request a letter of exemption from the host university)
- Letter of motivation written in English
- Two letters of recommendation from professors from the previous university or recent employer
- Copy of acquired diploma(s); if written in another language than Dutch, French or English, a certified translation must be enclosed.
Application Deadline: March 1, 2019