Edith Cowan University 2019 Alumni International Scholarships & How To Apply
Application form Edith Cowan University 2019 Alumni International Scholarships Programme is now out online for international student that wishes to pursue a degree program at the Australia institution, see details about how to apply below.
Edith Cowan University is an Australian public university located in Perth, Western Australia. It was named after the first woman to be elected to an Australian Parliament, Edith Cowan, and is the only Australian university named after a woman.
Edith Cowan University is hereby using this medium to invite international student from all continent to her 2019 Alumni Scholarships Programme. The scholarship is open to students who have previously completed an education program in Australia and want to pursue an Undergraduate or Postgraduate coursework degree at the university.
Eligible Countries: International student
Type: Undergraduate & Postgraduate
- Applicants must be commencing study at ECU in an undergraduate degree or postgraduate coursework degree.
- Applicants must have completed one of the following courses in Australia at time of application: recognized English course (minimum 10 weeks), study abroad program, university foundation program, secondary schooling, certificate, diploma, advanced diploma, associate degree at any VET provider, undergraduate degree, graduate certificate, graduate diploma or Master degree or Off-shore AQF award, Completed 6 months at an Australian University.
- Applicants must be fluent in English Language
- Applicants can apply through any one of ECU’s Authorised Agents.
- You can apply online via the ECU Online Application Portal.
- You can apply online direct to Edith Cowan College.
Application Deadline: July 30, 2019